Wednesday 21 October 2015

Tales From The Borderlands finale Intial thoughts

"Well you started badly and it trailed off in the middle and the ending the less said the better, but otherwise it was great"

Two finales in one day, that's too many endings to process. Ok, this episode I thought was a mixed bag, started strong and ended strong, the Middle not so much. It just tried to do too many things in such a short time and the reveal of who the stranger was.... My god, what were you thinking Telltale. My opinion I think is somewhat coloured by the fact I played the infinitely better last episode of Life Is Strange first. Both of which I need to write some sort of cohesive review thingy of... not to get too technical. A fitting finale for Tales though even if it didn't end as strong as it started. One more thing of note, I adore the opening of every Tales episode and this one is also visually stunning, and the music choices.... perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment