Monday 30 November 2015

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC Day One

Back at the bottom

They're dead, all of them. The bosses fell one by one, almost to the sound of 'another one bites the dust' perpetually playing in my rage addled brain. Except - of course this did NOT happen. No, unless you count me dying over and over again as an accomplishment in any sense of the word. The first - of many - mistakes I made (blaming the game would be too easy) was continuing with my new game plus save where I left off back when I first finished the game. Here's the kicker, NG+ is actually harder than just restarting the game, who'd of thunk it? This is ignoring the fact that you have to get a decent way into the game before the DLC is accessible, this surprisingly was easy.

Upon entering the hunters aptly named 'Nightmare' realm It slowly - at a speeding trains pace- occurred to me that things weren't going to be easy, not that they ever were. Hunters litter the landscape now, and staying dead is a tense they haven't learned yet as they Respawn on death. The first boss is a complete bastard (yes I can swear on this site) who *nervous chuckle*, there he is now.... Oh God, I retract my last stament, please no..... Aghhhh! No players were actually harmed in the making of this post; mental wellbeing was crushed, all sense of self worth gone and several walls mysteriously now have holes in them but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment